Charlottesville, Virginia | contract
Systems Architect opening with our client located in Charlotteville, VA.
In this role, the Systems Architect will design, plan, lead implementation and deployment, optimize, and troubleshoot IBM Q-replication in a bidirectional configuration from DB2 9.7 on AIX in data center to DB2 10.5 on Redhat Linux EC2 in AWS over Amazon Direct Connect.
Coordinate, plan, and meet online with geographically dispersed team (Eagan, Minnesota; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Charlottesville, Virginia; India)
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert knowledge of bidirectional replication using IBM Infoshpere Q-replication
- Advanced knowledge of DB2 LUW on AIX and Linux.
- AWS (amazon web services)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with DB2 on Linux in AWS on EC2.
- DevOps experience with Ansible, python boto, and/or Terraform.
Systems Architect / Software Architect - 15568