Technical Service Representative
Sterling Heights, Michigan | contract
Technical Service Representative- Automotive Coatings Quality Assurance
Sterling Heights, MI
Pay Rate: $16/hr
The Technical Service Representative is tasked with ensuring Automotive Coatings customer satisfaction by providing technical service in customer plant on a wide range of products and application techniques.
- Establish strong customer relationships with customer paint shop employees and managers.
- Provide timely resolution to customer’s concerns, and quick troubleshooting of coatings problems.
- Data collection with hand held instruments
- Review vehicle quality; Aid customer in resolving issues
- Review process conformance
- Inventory tracking and forecasting when required to provide the customer with an adequate supply of paint
- Communication of issues – both internally to customer
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in a painting related field (i.e: auto body shop, etc.)
Technical Service Representative- Automotive Coatings Quality Assurance - 15499