Test and Service Engineer
Cranberry, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently have an opening for a Test and Service Engineer.
The Test and Service Engineer will be part of team that focuses on machine testing and support field service.
The successful candidate will be technically oriented with strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Start up and debug automated machinery
- Service existing equipment at customer’s facilities
- Write professional service reports
- Train customers to operate machinery
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience in Resistance, Induction, Arc Welding, or Robotic Systems
- Disciplined in PLC troubleshooting, knowledge of Machinery Set-up, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Electronics
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to ravel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.