Murrysville, Pennsylvania | Contract
Title Analyst / Title Attorney
Currently have an immediate contract opening for a Title Analyst in the Murrysville PA area.
The Title Analyst will work with internal team members to review leasing, drilling and/or due diligence title reports, make curative recommendations and assist with title management.
Responsibilities of the Title Analyst will include:
- Review drill, leasing and/or due diligence title
- Manage multiple files with varying deadlines
- Suggest and draft required curative items based on your review.
Requirements of the Title Analyst
- J.D., M.B.A., and/or in-house oil and gas title experience are preferred, though not required
- At least 4 years of experience in the review of oil and gas title and/or management of land title projects related to oil and gas development
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work as a team member in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
Title Analyst / Title Attorney - 14927