Training & Documentation Specialist
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Training and Documentation Specialist - Technical Writer - Documentation Design
Pittsburgh, PA (Monroeville area)
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a client for a Training and Documentation Specialist.
Interested candidates must have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and must have FrameMaker experience and be able to present samples of their work.
- Research, write, assess and edit technical documents (maintenance manuals, release notes, white papers, etc.), user manuals and quick reference guides for audio/video conferencing products,
- Review existing documents for accuracy and usability, and conduct customer training on audio conferencing products and internal operations training classes as need.
- Assist with audio operations during peak IR times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Writing or in a technical discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in documentation design
- 1-2 years’ experience researching and writing technical documents, user guides, quick reference cards, training manuals, release notes, white papers, etc.
- Solid skills in the following programs:
- Adobe Frame Maker 12
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Photoshop CC2014
- Illustrator CC2014
- Audition CC2014
- InDesign CC 2014
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel 25% of the time (domestically and internationally)
Training and Documentation Specialist - Technical Writer - Documentation Design - 15155