Training Manager - Medical Devices
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Medical Device Training Manager / Clinical Training Manager / Special Education
This is a full-time, direct hire role with our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Our client offers a great benefits package including paid vacations, 401k plan, tuition reimbursement and free on-site parking.
The ideal Training Manager will have experience training external clients and have a background with training for medical devices. Some knowledge of special education or speech language pathology would be a plus.
The Training Manager will devise the company's organizational training strategy, oversee and participate in its implementation and access its outcomes and build awareness, brand loyalty and revenue for all special education medical device product lines.
OVERVIEW OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Training and Implementation Team projects and productivity across the organization
- Determine continuance of existing programs and new programs to be developed
- Conduct ongoing performance appraisals for Training and Implementation Specialists
- Responsible for the budget and costs of planned programs, travel expenses, personnel and keeping within budget
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- On-going communication and reporting to senior management regarding training programs
- Develop and manage new product launches from a training perspective
- Coordinate with Product Management and sales to ensure that all training needs are captured
- Collaborate with the Clinical Content team to collect necessary information regarding strategy, concepts, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Sales to ensure the product "story" is consistent and across all training materials
- Design and manage training and development programs based on the needs of internal and external customers
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices; Continually research and implement new and innovative way to deliver web-based training
- Bachelor's Degree required along with or related experience in Special Education or Speech Language Pathology preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 3 years of classroom or clinical experience
- Proven work experience as a training manager of remote team
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout North America
Medical Device Training Manager / Clinical Training Manager / Special Education - 15144