Eagan, Minnesota | Contract
Training Manager opening in Eagan, MN with a leading, large corporate client.
We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to devise organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build customer loyalty.
Essential Duties of the Training Manager include:
- Designs, plans, and implements corporate training programs, policies, and procedures.
- Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs.
- Contracts with vendors for employee participation in outside training programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area and at least 7 years of experience in the field
- Workday experience is a must
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills