Trust Associate (Corporate Trust)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Corporate Trust Associate
Currently have an opening with our financial client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Corporate Trust Associate.
The Corporate Trust Associate role is critical in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
This individual must be able to prioritize and organize workflow, as well as corroborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts.
The Corporate Trust Associate is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards.
The position requires a responsible individual to perform ongoing administrative activities for trust services.
The Trust Associate will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of the portfolio, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or related field preferred or equivalent level of work experience in business or finance field.
- Entry level experience to 2 years of experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- Quick learner and problem solver
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment