Jacksonville, Florida | contract
The Trust Associate role is critical in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts. The Trust Associate is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards of the bank.
The position requires a responsible individual to perform ongoing administrative activities for corporate trust services.
Under the guidance of the Relationship Manager and Team Leader, the Trust Associate will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of the portfolio, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication.
- Associate's Degree required; BA/BS degree in finance or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years' experience
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred.
- Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Trust Associate - 15355