Woodland Park, New Jersey | contract
Woodland Park, NJ
Trust Associate opening with our financial services client in Woodland Park, NJ.
The Trust Associate role is critical in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts. The Trust Associate is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards of the bank.
The position requires a responsible individual to perform ongoing administrative activities for corporate trust services.
Under the guidance of the Relationship Manager and Team Leader, the Trust Associate will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of the portfolio, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication.
- BA/BS degree in finance or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years' experience preferred
- Financial Services experience required
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Problem-solving skills using both an analytical and logical approach
Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Trust Associate - 15506