Washington, Pennsylvania | Contract
We have an opening in the Washington, PA area for a Water Analyst.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide analytical support to the production department and water management teams.
- Provide administrative assistance to water management team.
- Assist water management team in the review, approval/rejection of invoices associated with water management team operations.
- Update and maintain the spill tracker, water team dashboard, meeting minutes, and cost capturing in Salesforce.
- Associate's Degree
- 1 – 3 years of either technician, analyst or related experience in the energy industry
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to make field visits on an as needed basis.
- Analytical problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with high attention to detail.
- Results oriented, with the ability to work independently and with a team as well as the ability to effectively communicate with all departments of the organization.
Water Analyst - 14715