Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
We have an opening for a mid-level Web Developer with our growing client located in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
The ideal Web Developer candidate will have solid skills in ASP.NET, Angular and MVC.
The Web Developer will work closely with other developers and project managers to build a variety of database-driven websites and applications for corporate clients as well as non-profits. Most of these websites are designed for both mobile and desktop use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related area
- 4+ years of experience working as a Software Developer
- Experience in Angular 2+ using TypeScript is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC 4+ using C# and either .NET Framework 4+, .NET Standard or .NET Core.
- Entity Framework, NHibernate or a similar ORM tool.
- Authoring web services with XML and JSON.
- Visual Studio 2017, 2015 or 2013.
- Visual Studio Team Services, TFS or similar tools such as GitHub and Jira.
- Experience with modern build process using npm.
- SQL Server (2014 preferred), stored procedures, understanding and application of entity-relationship design principles.
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
Web Developer - 15122