.NET Web Developer
2121 Main Street Wheeling, West Virginia 26003 | Direct Hire
Experience levels from 6 months (Level 1) to 4 years (Level 2) will be considered.
- Design web portal pages
- Create HTML mock ups for new or significant changes in portal applications.
- Revise existing programs, designs, and procedures to correct deficiencies and update statuses in Help desk software.
- Analyze programming systems, identify functions to be programmed and implement the appropriate solution.
- Reconcile user requirements with existing and / or projected information systems.
- Assist in software testing phase
- Complete analysis and design activities involved with portal activities.
- Update statuses in project tracking tool
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 months to 4 years of experience
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services, Power BI SharePoint technologies or Sitecore are a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and database design
- Knowledge of user interface design and layout tools required.
- Skills in IIS administration
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to be on call during nights and weekends.
.Net Web Developer. - 16303