.NET Web UI Developer
Mechanicsburg, PA 17120 | contract
- Writing clean, elegant code that is functional, maintainable, and scalable
- Designing, improving, and updating customer-facing websites and applications to create a rich, innovative, and interactive user experience.
- Develop standards, best-practices, templates, styles and libraries to provide a consistent user experience.
- Staying up to date with the latest web technologies and UI design principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc).
- 6+ years overall software development experience
- 3+ years:
- Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3 development)
- AngularJs and Angular Development / Node/ Package Managers – npm/ bower / libs like underscore / moment
- Grunt/Gulp/WebPack (Build Process)
- 2+ years:
- Experience developing angular UI components/directives
- Type Script 1.x / 2.x
- Projects experience with migration from AngularJS to Angular.
- Experience with data integration; understanding/experience with RESTful API design
- Bootstrap 4 alpha knowledge
- SCSS Management experience
- Ionic framework experience
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Must be able to work independently
- Can communicate effectively with multiple team members at a given time
- Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
- Experience maintaining and extending documentation
.NET Web UI Developer - Front End Angular Developer - 16800