.Net Senior Software Engineer
285 E Waterfront Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15120 | contract
This position will design, code, repair, enhance, integrate, upgrade, convert, provide level-3 support, and administer application software, and middleware. Work is performed within guidelines and standards set by management regarding the development life cycle, version control, source code control, documentation, testing, code verification, continuous integration, continuous deployment, automation, compliance policies and team collaboration.Essential Functions
- Develop cloud-based applications for performance improvement, quality reporting and lifelong learning.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Responsible for application software development efforts from deployment through maintenance support process.
- Participant in full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters and a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Work closely with team lead and manager to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related area
- 3+ years progressive, related application development experience.
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC software development and participation in successful production software deployments.
- Relational Database Concepts; Databases (schema); SQL; Database query tools;
- SDLC/ADLC Methodologies;
- Skilled at database design (modeling, DDL, performance tuning, triggers, indexes)
- Object Oriented Programming concepts (C++, Java, C#, Ruby on Rails, Python, Scala).
- Skilled at application UI development (Angular, React, Redux, TypeScript, Bootstrap)
- Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to provide solutions.
- Experience in entire application development process, specifically Agile.
- Experience managing large, multi-faceted projects
.Net Senior Software Engineer - 16780