3rd Shift CNC Programmer
168 Georgetown Road Washington, Pennsylvania 15317 | Direct Hire
CNC Programmer - full-time, direct hire opening in Washington, PA.
Pay Rate: $22/hr
In this role as the CNC Programmer, you will program, set-up and operate CNC milling machines to fabricate metallic/non-metallic parts that meet engineering specifications.
- Program, set-up and operate Haas CNC machining centers
- Design, source and build pneumatic and/or hydraulic fixturing to maximize part throughput and minimize changeover time between jobs.
- Verify and document conformance of work using precision measuring instruments
- Use computer programs such as Syteline and Shoptrack throughout the shift
- Act as mentor and go-to person when team leader is not available
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years CNC programming experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with InventorCAM post-processing preferred
- Strong aptitude in g-codes and programming language
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics and sketches
- Knowledge of machinability of materials (metal/non-metal)
- Proficiency in shop mathematics
- Ability to effectively communicate with production and engineering teams, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within close tolerances
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel proficiency
CNC Programmer - 15775