AML Compliance Specialist
101 Barclay Street New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
Interested candidates should have at least 5 years experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) along with experience with Lexis Nexis.
- Responsible for performing AML surveillance and customer identification for designated customers.
- Research systems, reports and records as well as interactions with numerous departments within the firm and with introducing broker dealers.
- Analyze new account documentation, respond to requests for information and regulatory inquiries, while also providing research supporting those requests.
- Review of various surveillance reports including OFAC.
- Investigative research utilizing internal systems and publicly available news sources.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 to 7 years financial experience
- Strong knowledge of AML/KYC
- Experience using Lexis Nexis to resolve OFAC, Sanction and PEP alerts Hedge Fund and Private Equity basic industry knowledge.
- Detailed analysis experience as well as an understanding of securities trading and operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency
AML Compliance Specialist - 16470