500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219 | contract
Account Administrator - Middle Office Support Team
Pittsburgh, PA (downtown)
Contract to Permanent Hire
Pay Rate: 22.50/hr
Interested candidates need to have a BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics and at least 6 months experience working in finance or accounting.
- Independently performs complex functions supporting accounting, trading and client services activities including book-keeping and data review.
- Performs reviews of more complex documents processed from across the Bank to confirm compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues; Reviews high volume of documents to ensure processors followed established procedures and took on minimal risk.
- Reviews findings of more junior staff. Tracks fund data and trades.
- Maintains records of high complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Independently reviews for exceptions and may provide guidance to more junior level team members.
- Prepares system-generated reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, BSBA)
- 6+ months of finance or accounting experience
- Leadership skills
- Solid communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Adaptable to change in a high demand environment
Account Administrator - Middle Office Support Team - 16553