8380 Capital Blvd Raleigh, NC 27616 | contract
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Responsibilities for this Accountant role will include:
- Timely and successful completion of all assigned month end close duties.
- Complete general ledger account reconciliations.
- Analyze costs and account variances.
- Timely and accurate completion of bi-weekly payroll.
- Support reporting and forecasting requirements
- Fixed Asset control and maintenance.
- Handle accounts payable inquiries and responds to suppliers.
- Review and maintain purchasing documents.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile special reports as needed.
- Any other task required by the Controller and members of the organization's Senior Leadership team..
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years experience in accounting role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
Accountant - 16515