Raleigh, North Carolina | contract
Our client in Raleigh, NC has an opening for an Accountant.
Essential Functions of the Accountant include:
- Review vendor invoices in SAP as part of GR/IR reconciliation process of matching open invoices to goods receipts
- Research vendor invoices by running reports and looking up information in several different systems (SAP, PRMS)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred but not required
- 5-7 years of experience in an accounts payable environment
- Must be familiar with vendor invoices, purchase orders, goods receipts and the 3-way match principle
- Ability to analyze data from several systems and work diligently until final resolution
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
- Proficient at in-person, written and telephone communication with internal and external customers.
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Accountant - 15488