475 East Waterfront Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15120 | Contract
Pay Rate: 12-14/hr
This role will involve basic clerical duties including filing, shredding and other office support functions. Once acclimated, the role will move into more administrative support, including heavy data entry to support databases which track educational support programs. The Administrative Assistant will also maintain and update student files and database information as required.
- Intermediate level expertise with MS Office programs required (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access)
- Strong data entry skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability and experience in working as a member of a team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including excellent phone skills.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, collaborative, flexible, creative, and responsible.
Administrative Assistant - 15890