Houston, Texas 77002 | contract
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and clients specifications
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues at all levels for moderately complex financial structures and run and/or maintain deal models on active, standard or routine deals.
- Analyze moderately complex finance structures and legal documentation, including amendments.
- Runs or maintains deal models using proprietary systems on an on-going basis for routine standard deals, including: uploading/inputting of data, analytical review for validation and/or reconcilement, investigation and resolution of discrepancies, while meeting required timelines and quality standards.
- Investigation and resolution of cases raised while meeting required turnaround times and quality standards for client service/admin teams.
- Review, update, modify, and test any required changes to the complex financial models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in Structured Credit or Fixed Income products; Experience direct deal modeling
- Strong knowledge of SQL or an advanced reporting or modeling platform, technical platforms and systems;
- Previous reconciliation experience
- Organizational, time management and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel
- Exposure and ability to interpret legal documentation is preferred.
Analytics Analyst - 15954