Attorney Editor - REMOTE
3 Times Sq New York, NY 10036 | contract
Interested candidate need to have at least 6 years of experience with representing public companies in securities and M&A (mergers and acquisitions) transactions.
Bar Admission required in any U.S. State
- Review online aw resources related to representing public companies in securities offerings and M&A transactions to provide guidance on organizing those resources in a way that would be helpful to practitioners.
- Organize these materials by task (e.g., “draft an agreement”) and consider questions a practitioner would need to answer to complete those tasks.
- At least six years of experience representing public companies in transactional matters.
- Understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
- Strong communication skills (via remote location)
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts in plain English.
- Bar admission required (any state)