217 West 8th Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15120 | Contract
Pay Rate: 13-15/hr
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs for building systems
- Develop detailed design drawings using Autodesk Revit software.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline (Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc.) preferred
- 0-3 years of drafting experience in REVIT for MEP building systems and/or Associate Degree or certification from a technical school.
- Ability to read mechanical and architectural drawings.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Solid communication skills
- Teamwork and problem-solving aptitude
- Detail-oriented; Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
AutoCAD Drafter - 16413