Pittsburgh, PA 15222 | Direct Hire
BPM Developer / Java / Senior Level
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
Looking for a solid, senior-level Software Developer with strong analytical, technical and communication skills and expertise with Java and BPM technologies.
In this role, the Senior BPM Developer is responsible for managing and automating repeatable business processes. The Developer will design, develop, test and debug new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required,
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Financial Services experience in operations or IT around client on-boarding and maintenance processes a big plus
- IBM Business Process Management (BPM) experience
- Solid Java development experience
- Workflow experience
- Preferred experience in Java / J2EE, Spring, Spring Rest/Soap, Web Services, Angular JS, JPA, Alfresco / Apache
BPM Developer / Java / Senior Level - 16218