Back End Software Developer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client in Harrisburg, PA is looking for a senior-level Back End Developer.
The Software Developer will serve as a senior level resource in design and development of back end systems for mobile applications.
Primary duties will revolve around Java web services and database work.
- Lead in design and development of back end systems for Mobile Applications.
- Demonstrate expertise in wide range of back end systems and protocols.
- Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Create ball park estimates.
- Participate in architecting, designing and developing user interface, service tier and data tier components for enterprise Mobile Applications.
- Develop and document standards, architecture, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
- Participate in project planning, including development of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Mentor team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Design and create database schemas in DB2 and Oracle RDBMSs.
- Perform server side code reviews to ensure best practices.
- Attend meetings, including daily standup meetings, on a daily basis.
- Support product deployment and product validations on or off business hours.
- Master's (preferred) or Bachelor's Degree
- At least 12 years overall software development knowledge
- 10 years' experience with J2EE applications development
- 5 years' experience in the following:
- Web Services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) for enterprise
- IBM Rational Products (RSA, RTC, WAS)
- Spring and MyBatis frameworks
- 8 years' experience with relational database development using SQL
- 3 years' experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Gradle)
- Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OAuth
- Experience working with mobile infrastructure teams for MDM, VPN and Security development
- Developing web services, especially secured web services and web services with attachments
Back End Software Developer - 15272