Back Office Supervisor
Dallas, Texas 75212 | contract
Pay Rate: $28-29/hr
Opening with our financial services client in Dallas, TX
Essential Duties of the Supervisor will include:
- Oversee document imaging processing team within the Document Custody space.
- Supervise a staff of 12-15 employees to the established daily production, attendance, & quality standards.
- Provide associate performance information to manager as requested.
- Utilize and analyze daily reporting to monitor production.
- Keep staff informed of current events and changes to policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in a supervisor role in a similar back office, financial services operations department
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate and work effectively with others.
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately distribute daily workload and assigned projects to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Self-motivation, initiative and desire to increase skills in management and supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PC applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Back Office Document Custody Supervisor - Financial Services - 15752