Business Analyst - Financial Risk
95 Christopher Columbus Drive Jersey City, New Jersey 07302 | contract
Business Analyst - Risk - Regulatory - Audit
Jersey City, NJ
Our corporate client's governance and control team is seeking a candidate who will function as a Business Analyst/Team Support to assist the Team Leads various Business-As-Usual (BAU) and project-related needs as they relate to audit/risk/governance/monitoring activities.
- Support and/or lead BAU and project-related deliverables for the Governance and Control team, as identified.
- Deliverables may include the preparation/maintenance/review of processes and supporting documentation, and assistance with execution.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel in each functional area.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years experience in financial business analyst role
- Risk/Regulatory/Audit/Control experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint.
- Self-starter – able to independently conduct information and data gathering and assess and drive the execution of related action steps
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Influencing and leadership abilities
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issue and demonstrating the determination to follow things through
Business Analyst - Risk - Regulatory - Audit - 16116