Business Analyst - Financial Services
New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
Our client has an opening for a Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years of experience within a financial services company.
The responsibilities of this roles include coordination and administration of various aspects of the program, such as:
- Collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing qualitative data submitted by program stakeholders.
- Maintain and enhance program tools and infrastructure.
- Partner with program stakeholders to ensure compliance with data collection procedures.
- Prepare program reporting.
- Support meeting planning and logistics.
- Document and maintain program policies and procedures.
- Maintain SharePoint program site. Support the distribution, storage, and retention of program reports, artifacts, and other deliverables.
- Communicate and support best practices across stakeholder teams.
- Work with new program stakeholders and provide support and training on program data collection tools.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a financial services firm.
- Familiarity with concepts and terminology common in investment services preferred
- Experience in a Program or Project Management Office (PMO) collecting project/program status, risks and issues, conducting quality checks on collected information and data, and preparing/distributing stakeholder reporting to senior executive audiences.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience maintaining, analyzing, and manipulating data (unstructured and structured).
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office suite – especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with SharePoint and Jira.
- Tableau, InfoPath experience are desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Business Analyst - Financial Services - 15882