Business Analyst II (Non IT)
225 Liberty Street New York, NY 10281 | contract
New York, NY
Pay Rate: 64/hr
- Support the project and the business in its objectives for regulatory reporting and compliance with new regulatory rules;
- Undertake the testing and documentation of regulatory and statistical reporting system changes
- Ensure that the processes operate as expected in a controlled environment to the required level and desired outcomes, as designed.
- Support the process of validation of the systems for adherence to regulatory governance policies.
- Document all stages of the testing, providing accurate records, information and advice to the project, business and business partners on any unexpected outcomes of the testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or Economics
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 3+ years of finance experience (financial systems, economics, etc.)
- Experience with the development and execution of testing scripts for financial systems preferred
- Regulatory reporting or risk experience (at least 2 years)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management; Initiative;
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Business Analyst - Financial Systems - 16671