2322 French Settlement Dallas, Texas 75212 | contract
28-29/hr (Temporary to Permanent)
Business Analyst opening in Dallas, TX with our financial services client.
The B/A has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
The primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts;
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Write functional specifications;
- Model the requirements/specifications;
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams;
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis;
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development of common standards and tools;
- Assists in operational roll-out and support.
The preferred candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years overall business analyst experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical skills; Proficiency with PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Strong sense of ownership
Business Analyst - 15974