120 Liberty Street Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323 | Contract
CAD Designer / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Designer
Our client in Franklin, PA has an opening for a CAD Designer.
Entry-level and experienced mechanical and electrical design candidates are encouraged to apply!
Pay Rate: 17-24/hr
The Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Designer will:
- Create CAD models and detailed drawings to capture process, dimensions, and inspection
- Work with other engineers and designers to ensure consistent and quality engineering design output.
- Ensure accuracy, quality and on-time release of job packages.
- Resolve design and manufacturing issues with production department.
- Collaborate as needed with shop employees regarding designs in manufacturing.
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree Engineering with Mechanical / Electrical focus, or equivalent level of experience.
- Entry-level experience okay
- Proficient with Autodesk CAD tools. (Inventor, AutoCAD, Vault)
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Takes initiative; Ability to work independently
- SAP business systems knowledge
- Experience with the design of industrial heavy equipment and machinery
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques and assembly processes