CAD Technical Trainer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Contract
Software Trainer / Technical Trainer / CAD Software Trainer
Pay Rate: $33-36//hr
Currently have an opening with our client for a Software Trainer in Harrisburg, PA.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Specialist is to develop, facilitate and conduct end user training for CAD software including Bentley MicroStation, InRoads SS2/SS3 and OpenRoadsSS4/Connect.
The candidate must possess a solid understanding of the processes associated with civil engineering design and have current skills in Bentley software listed below:
- Storm and Sanitary/Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)/Subsurface Utility Design and Analysis (SUDA)
- OpenRoads Technology for Survey and Roadway Design
- iPlot and iPlot Organizer
- Trimble Business Center
- Design training plans that deliver large-scale transformation
- Develop customized training materials
- Identify appropriate business examples to illustrate key concepts/features.
- Identify and document business practices that maximize efficiency.
- Develop and conduct customized training for additional internal applications as needed.
- Coordinate training reviews to verify that designed trainings meet quality standards, functional/ technical requirements and user needs.
- Work with team members to anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues with current training and develop contingency plans as necessary.
Requirements and Experience
- 2 years (4 years desired) working knowledge and support experience which includes technical understanding, creation/maintenance of user documentation and training, in (CADD) Computer Aided Drafting and Design Engineering Software.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in delivering live multi-day training classes for highly technical civil design software.
- Knowledge of civil design process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel throughout PA to conduct multi-day training classes at various locations.
Software Trainer / Technical Trainer / CAD Software Trainer - 15746