2000 Corporate Drive Canonsburg, PA 15317 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opening for a CRM Administrator with our client in Canonsburg, PA
The CRM Administrator is responsible for managing and supporting the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a day-to-day basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical expertise in CRM and related technologies
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and deliver CRM solutions.
- Lead implementations to the Production environment.
- Create and maintain documentation on system architecture, security, processes, policies and application configuration
- Provide technical guidance and expert advice in all CRM initiatives
- Closely monitor performance of the CRM environments; identify problems and implement solutions; ensure the reports are running at optimum speed and efficiency.
- Implement custom CRM solutions and features
- Proactively identify process improvement and enablement opportunities, including analyzing business processes and translating them into system requirements
- Provide application support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Manage and resolve technical support incidents including application, data integrity, integrations, and workflow
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting, administrating, and programming Microsoft Dynamics CRM enterprise application
- Ability to understand best practices and how to conduct automated deployments within Dynamics CRM.
- Working knowledge of workflow design, custom configuration, dashboard development, and plugin development within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working experience with Microsoft .Net
- SDLC process knowledge within CRM
- SQL, SSIS, T-SQL knowledge and experience
- Ability to troubleshooting and determine root cause for encountered issues
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
CRM Administrator - 16700