Campaign Technical Consultant
36 COLUMBIA ROAD Morristown, New Jersey 07962 | contract
Our client is seeking a Campaign Technical Consultant who not only has detailed knowledge of the ExactTarget platform but is a technical expert with a proven ability of problem solving. Ideally they will be knowledgeable in daily operational use of marketing cloud and will play a key role in supporting our Marketing function in meeting their campaign activity targets.
- Requirement gathering to define the business goals of the campaign
- Responsible for defining and adhering to the SLA's of the marketing requests.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication with the brand stakeholders
- Responsible for Email Campaign planning and deployments
- Data management (SQL and ETL)
- Content building
- Audience Definition and Segmentation
- Campaign Execution
- Campaign reporting
- Help brand teams ensure that technical queries are being addressed appropriately
- 5+ years experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years experience
- Demonstrable experience with Campaign Management / Marketing Automation tool(s)
- ExactTarget – Required
- Adobe Campaign / Experience Manager (Neolane)
- Demonstrated proficiency with database applications
- Proficiency with CRM platforms (Veeva) which can be utilized to help target consumers is a plus.
- Substantial experience with the web development process
- Microsoft Suite, including MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and meet deliverable dates with limited supervision