1020 McKee Road Pittsburgh, PA 15071 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opportunity in the Pittsburgh, PA area for a Casework / Millwork Estimator.
Salary: 65K - 75K
Interested candidates should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in estimating commercial casework and millwork for large architectural construction projects.
Essential Functions of the Estimator include:
- Translate architectural drawings to perform detailed take off and itemized lists of materials
- Create detailed scopes or work based on architectural drawings or narratives
- Acquire unit pricing and quotes for varying types of materials for projects
- Work with subcontractors to determine install and subcontracted work and associated costs
- Develop written proposals and pricing for review and presentation
- Travel to job sites to develop/determine scope required to meet clients' needs
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years' experience in estimating commercial casework and millwork for large architectural construction projects.
- Understand basic construction methods regarding architectural millwork
- Proficient computer skills varying from Microsoft Office to digitized blueprint software
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Motivated and self-driven
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to multitask and be highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
Casework / Millwork Estimator - 16695