Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17106 | contract
The Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring IT projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be:
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- ITIL Foundation Certification required.
- ITIL Expert Certification desired.
- At least 5 years experience with:
- Change and Release Management methods, tools, terminology and industry practices.
- IT Change Management, configuration management and service level management principles and practices.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITIL certifications, a plus).
- Solid grasp of the technology as a whole to be able to identify changes and detect collisions and scheduling issues.
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Remedy (version 7.6.04 or greater), including the Change Management Module, or equivalent ITSM tool.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written, including meeting management and facilitation.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality
- Excellent customer service skills servicing and interfacing with individuals across IT (customers) in different roles.
ITIL Change Manager - 15875