1341 Old Freedom Road Cranberry, Pennsylvania 16066 | Direct Hire
Full-Time Direct Hire Opening
Salary - 50K+
Our client offers a competitive salary which include performance-based bonus incentives, a generous benefits package, PTO and flexible start time.
The ideal candidate will have experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, permitting and erosion and sediment control plans and grading.
In this Civil Engineering role, you will be doing permitting and Civil Cad work on oil/gas projects (Pipelines, etc.).
- Develop design plans for a variety of commercial and industrial site developments, including natural gas projects.
- Develop Erosion & Sediment Control Plans, Post Construction Stormwater Management Plans, and permit applications including Notices of Intent for NPDES and ESCGP permits.
- Management responsibilities include providing technical oversight and quality control of design work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT/PE in Pennsylvania, Ohio and/or West Virginia
- 2-10 years of civil engineering experience in earthwork grading plans for natural gas well pads, compressor stations, access roads, and commercial development
- 2+ years of experience with gas pipeline layout
- Permitting experience (NPDES and ESCGP).
- AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality control skills
Civil Engineer - Oil and Gas - Erosion Sediment Control - 16264