Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Civil Engineer – Civil Land Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical execution and oversight of civil land development projects that may include residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, Brownfields, college and universities, K- 12 schools, public/private developments, etc.
- Participation in project pursuits
- Management of technical projects,
- Mentor and develop of junior staff.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in civil land development engineering with at least 10 years’ experience in project/client management
- Professional Engineer License (PE) required in state of practice (i.e.; PA, WV, VA, OH, MD)
- Proven successful track record in marketing new clients and maintaining existing clients
- Professional in client management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead and direct staff to accomplish strategic goals and objectives
- Motivated to grow market share and expand civil land development footprint across region
Civil Engineer / Civil Engineering Land Development - 15795