Client Project Coordinator
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Our Fortune 500 client has an opening for a Client Project Coordinator at their office location in Eagan, MN.
- Work with clients to understand their needs in order to create a project plan containing objectives, timeline, priorities, and risks.
- Work directly with clients to build a sense of trust and credibility from the start of a project to successfully guide the customer through the initial fulfillment and ongoing services experiences.
- Responsible for the on time delivery of all projects.
- Address and resolve project conflicts.
- Provide timely status updates to the client and other key stakeholders
- Provide guidance on team decision-making and problem solving. Provide feedback and daily project direction. Work to establish cohesion on your teams, and between Project Managers.
- Responsible for project documentation and maintaining client correspondence. Provide timely updates on all client information.
- Conduct phone interviews with clients to obtain and communicate information necessary for copywriters to draft accurate, unique and compelling web marketing copy consistent with the client’s desired practice area, geographic and marketing focus.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Project management and/or account management background
- Experience with B2B or collections
- Experience working with remote clients and customers
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes a plus
- Understanding of internet and law firm marketing concepts plus
- Strong influencing skills/ability to influence customer retention
- Strong client/customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills