Client Project Coordinator
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 25/hr
The Client Project Coordinator is responsible for leading the development and ongoing support of customer websites and other online marketing products by coordinating all project phases between the client, internal resources, sales and support staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with the client to understand their needs in order to create a project plan containing objectives, timeline, priorities, and risks.
- Assign work to internal functions from plan.
- Works directly with the client to build a sense of trust and credibility from the start of a project to successfully guide the customer through the initial fulfillment and ongoing services experiences.
- Communicate in terms of client's objectives and meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the on time delivery of all projects.
- Address and resolve project conflicts.
- Provide communication status updates to the client and other key stakeholders
- Work to establish cohesion on your teams, and between Project Managers.
- Responsible for project documentation and maintaining client correspondence. Provide timely updates on all client information.
- Conduct phone interviews with clients to obtain and communicate information necessary for copywriters to draft web marketing copy consistent with the client’s desired practice area, geographic and marketing focus.
- Prior experience in a Project Management, Account Management, or client facing role.
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes
- Understanding of internet and law firm marketing concepts
- Previous experience working with a remote team preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills