King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406 | contract
King of Prussia, PA
Opening with our financial services client in King of Prussia, PA.
- Project manages client implementations for complex products, services and platforms or for global clients.
- Manages the implementation and set-up of complex products and services to the most mature platforms by providing project management support directly to clients.
- Helps clients think through the best solution for them and how to migrate from an existing operating platform to a strategic platform.
- Project manages internal teams by executing project plan assignments, coordinating completion of work with other areas of the bank that have project responsibilities and escalating projects risks as appropriate.
- May work with cross-functional teams to support clients on an ongoing basis and manage a book of business.
- Works with internal utilities, such as tax and document management, to set up treasury accounts, electronic banking services and products.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed. May be tasked with Team Lead responsibilities.
- Responsible for complex, mature and/or global client implementations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/Graduate Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in securities or financial services preferred.
- Applicable FINRA licenses preferred (e.g., Series 7, 63, etc.)
- Project management certification is preferred.
- Experience in client-facing or project management roles preferred.
Client Specialist - 15724