Commercial Mechanical / HVAC Designer
320 Oregon Pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17540 | Direct Hire
We have a full-time, direct hire opening for a Commercial Mechanical / HVAC Designer.
The ideal Mechanical / HVAC Designer candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience is required; 4 to 6 years’ experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in the practical application of HVAC/R principals.
- Working knowledge and understanding of heating and air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical, and mechanical industry technology.
- Understanding of all mechanical physics and the ability to design and develop specialized mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of applicable computer software, including Microsoft Office, Windows, and HVAC load calculation software applications.
- Ability to train others in the department in the skills required to perform functions of position effectively.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as measurement, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Working knowledge of local and state codes and regulations.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license (company vehicle provided)
Commercial Mechanical / HVAC Designer - 15801