Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15317 | Direct Hire
This is a senior-level role for a Communications Engineer with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
Overview of Role
- Provide strategic and innovative solutions for unified communication initiatives
- Design, document, build and certify unified communications solutions in a large global organization
- Develop roadmaps for unified communications service portfolios
- Drive continuous, highly interactive vendor technical engagements to ensure industry best solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 6 to 8 years of experience in similar, communications engineering role
- CCNA, CompTIA Network+, etc. certifications and/or InfoComm CTS audiovisual systems certification preferred
- Cisco video conferencing, Cisco telephony and Skype for Business experience required
- General knowledge of Avaya, Siemens telephony as well as cloud hosted call centers.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- IT Infrastructure landscape and architecture design
- Cisco CUCM, VCS and TMS
- Cloud-based call center configuration and management
- Skype for Business server and Skype Online interoperability tools
- Self-motivated with ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills