101 Barclay Street New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
- Assist with regulatory exams, requests and meetings.
- Help to build and maintain a database for regulatory responses.
- Help to provide coverage for regulatory issues with our global technology partners.
- Regulatory interface
- Identifying appropriate technology business lines for regulatory response needs
- Familiarize with technology partners globally
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in Finance and technology
- 7-10 years of related experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry
- Experience working with regulators
- Familiarity with cyber-security, vendor management and hardware/software development
- Technology risk and technology compliance experience
- ISACA certifications preferred.
Compliance Officer / Technology Risk - 16331