500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219 | contract
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and resolution of various OFAC enforcement policies.
- Utilize various research sources and scanning platforms to ensure compliance with US treasury SDN lists and AML compliance for both transactional data and static scans related to various custody platforms.
- Vonduct varying degrees of research and be responsible for proper judgement to ensure escalation protocol is utilized.
- 1-3 years' professional work experience
- Experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- AML/Compliance knowledge
- Microsoft Excel/Visual Basic coding
- Lexis Nexis/Choicepoint
Compliance Specialist - 16058