1500 Spring Garden St 4th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19130 | contract
Pay Rate: 29-30/hr
The Contract Administrator drafts, negotiates, and manages customer contracts, including database content licenses, software licenses, consulting agreements, customized solution agreements and non-disclosure agreements from the time a request for contract is received through execution.
The Contractor Administrator role directly impacts sales success, revenue and operating income factors. This position has a strong role supporting the sales teams to ensure customers move through the purchasing process efficiently, improving the impact on the sales cycle, invoicing, cash flow and overall corporate strength.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree; LLB preferred; BVC or LPC or equivalent legal/paralegal qualification a plus
- Strong experience drafting and negotiating customer contracts in the technology sector is required; experience in public sector procurement and dealing with consortia customers is a definite plus.
- Government contracting experience and familiar with FAR/DFAR is preferred.
- Experience dealing with all levels of sales and executive management in resolving questions and issues.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Strong organization and process skills; Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Contract Administrator - Technology Sector - 16589