1500 Spring Garden St 4th floor Philadelphia, PA 19130 | contract
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in law or related area and / or a paralegal background.
The Contract Administrator drafts, negotiates, and manages a myriad of customer contracts, including database content licenses, software licenses, consulting agreements, customized solution agreements and non-disclosure agreements from the time a request for contract is received through execution.
This position directly impacts sales success, revenue and operating income factors. This position has a strong role supporting the sales teams to ensure customers move through the purchasing process efficiently, improving the impact on the sales cycle, invoicing, cash flow and overall corporate strength.
- Bachelor's Degree; LLB preferred; BVC or LPC or equivalent legal/paralegal qualification a plus
- Strong and deep knowledge and experience drafting and negotiating customer contracts in the technology sector is required; experience in public sector procurement and dealing with consortia customers is a definite plus.
- Government contracting experience and familiar with FAR/DFAR is preferred.
- Strong experience dealing with all levels of sales and executive management in resolving questions and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical; professionalism is a must.
- Strong organization and process skills, strong problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask and re-prioritize workload are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Contract Administrator - Paralegal - Legal Contracts - 16784