Controls Engineer - PLC
363 Seneca Street Franklin, Pennsylvania 16301 | Direct Hire
Junior Controls Engineer
Full-Time, Direct Hire Salary: 60K - 85K
Controls Engineer with hands-on PLC Programming Skills in:
- Siemens, etc.
- Design and install electrical equipment and automation systems to improve manufacturing processes in plant.
- Fluent skills in programming including ladder logic, structure text, and function block.
- Understand how to read and draw electrical schematics. Autocad experience is preferred.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- 3 to 5 year of hands-on PLC Programming experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Rockwell PLCs, HMI and AutoCAD
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Able to manage multiple projects