5500 Second Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15207 | Contract
This is a contract role (2 to 5 months), 40 hours per week.
Pay Rate: 25-35/hr
The Creo Designer is responsible for the layout and engineering modeling and drawing documentation of valves, fittings, and other products utilizing 3D CAD software.
- Completes layouts and detailed drawings in CAD under the direction of a Design Engineer or Designer.
- Specifies critical part dimensions and other features for inspection and other quality purposes.
- Refines initial designs using fabrication guidelines to match methods of manufacture.
- Assists with the part dimensions and tolerances, and DFM (Design for Manufacturability) reviews.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with production associates, engineers, management and equipment, material and component suppliers.
- Associates Degree in engineering
- At least 5 years of recent experience using PTC Creo (Pro/Engineer) CAD software
- Ability to correctly interpret Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T) on drawings.
- Experience in product development and manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Well organized and an effective team player.